Welcome to the blog of blue sTars!!!

hi!!! Welcome, this is the blog of blue stars, here are
some problems that our team have.


jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

Acne problems

Hi guys!
We are blue stars, we ask a counsil to the problem of acne. Lately we have problems, because we are going through a difficult stage by acne. At school we all look bad because discriminate. We throught about we committing suicide be the best opcion.
 
Please give us some advice... What we do???

3 comentarios:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Suicide!!!!! If I were you, I'd go to the specialized doctor like a dermatologyst. He would prescribe some medicine to stop with this problem. On the other hand, don't feel bad because the acne always passess away...jejejeje!!! Just be fun and enjoy your life!!!

    Great blog girls...full of blue stars!!!! you are great!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi blue starss...

    noooooooooo, do not kill yourself...! JHAHAHAHHAA
    HAHAHA uyyy, the acne is something that happens to everyone, you calm, and well to me serve....
    if i were you, always i'd clean my face with a cream specially, after i wash my face with yellow soap, I go back to normal cream and finality i'd put vitacilina, so will soon be gone
    :D




    melinaaaa

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that the first thing that you should be is to visit to the dermatologyst, he is the best person that recommend you that you will do with your acne problem.

    This advice that I give you is for I am your friend.

    Cristo's Rules.

    ResponderEliminar